Thursday, July 5, 2007

News About Muze

I've never been into birthdays, but yesterday Muze turned 2 years old. Isn't it handy that he was born on a day that's easy to remember. He spent the day curled up beside me while I worked on the final chapter of Book Promo 101. It was a pretty relaxing day for him -- until the neighbors started setting off firecrackers and fireworks. He does not like loud noises, so he spent the evning hiding under the bed :)

But, this morning all is well and he's watching the birds outside the window. They should be glad he's on my side of the screeen. So, my Muze is another day older and we're both gearing up to finish Book Promo. Will keep you posted on how that's going.

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com