Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good News About Book Promo 101


I had planned to self publish book promo, but I was talking to my publisher who has all of my fiction books and she's accepted Book Promo 101. So, now I just need to find time to finish the book :) I originally thought it would be about 100 pages, well... its at about 215 and I'm still thinking of things to add. Almost 40 authors have contributed promotional ideas which are included in the book. I'm always on the lookout for more ideas if anyone would like to contribute an idea. In return for your idea, I'm including the name of the author, their website and/or their blog address and a tagline about their books.

I don't know the release date for the book, but information will be posted here as soon as I do :) I figure as long as the content is getting better, I'll keep adding information :)

3 comments:

Vic & Terry said...

Congratulations. That's wonderful news.

I'll be watching for updates.

thewriterslife said...

Beautiful cover, Nikki! Are they going to let you keep it?

Nikki Leigh said...

It looks that way. She usually lets me use the cover I want and I've got proposed covers for 4 of the books in the series so far :) It was twice as sweet because I used pictures that I took :)

Nikki

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com