Monday, January 7, 2008

I Want to Give You A Free* Promotional Page on My Website

I have a new virtual book tour website and I want to give you a free* page to promote your book, your blog or your business. There is no charge for this promotional page. But, it is a barter deal. It's this easy -

You can be a site sponsor which means that you post a simple promotional message for the virtual book tour site once a week. In return, you can have a page to promote your book, your blog or your business on the site.

For additional information, visit - http://inspiredauthor.com/promotion/how-and-why-be-sponsor

For a few examples, visit - http://inspiredauthor.com/promotion/?q=node/6

There are only a few categories for sponsors at the moment, but I'm open to all sorts of ideas. If your blog readers like to read - and they obviously do - you could qualify to be a sponsor. Simply drop me a note at nikki_leigh22939@yahoo.com and let's talk about the possibilities.

I plan to reach a wide audience of potential readers for my touring authors and bringing quality sponsors to the site, is a secret to making that happen. If you have a newsletter, a blog, a forum or other way to communicate with visitors, you can be a sponsor. I look forward to talking to you in more detail.

Nikki Leigh - Author of Book Promo 101
www.inspiredauthor.com/promotion - All readers and authors are welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki
Just read your blog on fastpitch network (just to show it does work!) and would love to take you up on this offer.
You might also want to come over to our social network and let everyone know there
www.womeninternetmarketers.net

I would happily give you a years free listing in our online magazine as you are a frequent blogger. This would usually cost $100 for the year and I don't currently have anyone talking about writing/blogging in there.
The magazine is at
www.womeninternetmarketers.tv

I will also give you a featured article space for one day (you choose which day)

If you are happy with that the site I will promote on your site is www.women-internet-marketers.com

Let me know. My job is to help raise the online visibility of women online so anything I can do to help I gladly will.

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com