Friday, February 22, 2008

Would You Like to Participate in Dr Capista's Book Tour

Many of you know that I'm always on the lookout for virtual book tour hosts. Anyone who would like
to participate is welcome to contact me and I'll add you to my list of tour hosts. Its good exposure for
you and will drive new people to your blog.


On March 4th, Kathleen Gage (http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/) is coordindating an Amazon
Bestseller campaign for Dr Capista's book - What Can a Dentist Teach You About Business, Life &
Success.


These are some of the topics in his book -
  • Spirituality and Business
  • Business
  • Sales
  • Marketing
  • DiSC Profiles
  • Mentors
  • Goal setting

We are working to coordinate a "blog blitz" before, during and after the Amazon campaign. That's why
I'm contacting you. Kathleen has a variety of information about Dr Capista - bio, book detail sheet,
several articles and much more. You can post any of these items on your blog.

For the people who have worked with me in the past, this is going to be easier for you. There are no
interview questions, I only need you to agree to post information on Dr Capista on your site on March
3rd, March 4th or March 5th.

If you have a blog that touches on any of the topics listed above, feel free to let me know. If you have
any friends with a blog that deals with any of these topics, have them contact me. Also, if you or your
friends have any questions, feel free to contact me at nikki_leigh22939@yahoo.com

I will post a complete list of each person that participates. This will contain your name, your blog name,
your blog address, and a short description of your blog. This information will be posted along with a
thank you for your assistance. This message will be on my blog and on numerous other sites, so you
will receive a number of links back to your blog - which is beneficial for you and will give you added
exposure for the blog.

I have a limited number of spaces available in this promotion and I'll schedule blog owners on a first
come, first serve basis - so contact me soon to reserve your spot in this promotion.


Nikki Leigh

For much more information about the virtual book tours I coordinate, visit
www.inspiredauthor.com/promotion and for more information about the promotional services I offer,
feel free to visit www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com