Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nikki Leigh/Shri Henkel at the Virginia Festival of the Book

I've waited for this opportunity for about four years - and tomorrow I am participating in two programs at the Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville, VA.

I joke that I need a name tag before any writer event to make sure what name I should use. But, on Wednesday, I get to promote each of my book series. The programs are specifically molded to my non fiction books that are released under the name Shri Henkel. However, I will also have a chance to mention Book Promo 101 since it is good for business and it is a topic that I do know about.

The first program is for Small Business and Entrepreneurs and it is being held at the Galaxy Lounge in downtown Charlottesville at noon. The second program is Why We Write, What We Write and it is about topics that the author knows well. That fits my business books and Book Promo. It would also be appropriate for my Cape Hatteras mystery - since its set along the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The second program is being held at the Northside Library on 29 North in Charlottesville at 4 pm.

I'll have to drop by later on Wednesday to let you know how it went :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com