Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time of year again :)

These are some of the things I'd like to focus on and accomplish in 2009 --

1 - Finish final editing for Book Promo 201 -- currently with my publisher for layout
2 - Finish and start to promote - ebook about utilizing Amazon more completely
3 - Finish and start to promote - ebook about selling books on Ebay
4 - Continue to promote my virtual tour and Web 2.0 promotional business
5 - Write the second book in my Cape Hatteras mystery series
6 - Compile class lessons and begin to promote and teach promotional classes based on my two author promotion books
7 - Find time to go to the beach for at least a week :)
8 - After my next mystery is complete - write my next historic suspense or a contemporary suspense
9 - Possibly write a restaurant promotional book that I have in mind

10 - And, of course, I want to lose weight, but the other things are more possible :)

My biggest personal hope for 2009 is to be able to have some time for myself in the next year - the 80+ hour work weeks need to go :)

Nikki Leigh

Book Promo 201 - Coming Soon (Web 2.0 Promotion)
Book Promo 101 - http://www.nikkileigh.com
Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/litekepr
Promotional Services www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com