Thursday, July 3, 2008

Personality Not Included by Rohit Bhargava

I want to take this opportunityto tell you about a wonderful new business book - its called Personality Not Included by Rohit Bhargava.

I've always worked to make any business I owned or managed, customer friendly and unique. I have never liked the "faceless" companies that are so big and that seem to ignore the customer and the human element. The idea of a business having a personality is a great idea and Rohit definitely has the background and the resources to create a great book about this topic.

I highly recommend it and my review of it was just posted - the link is posted below. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you have questions. If you want to set your business apart from your competitors -- this is a must read. Even if you think business is fine, it would be good to read this and see how you can make it even better :)

Nikki Leigh

http://www.evancarmichael.com/Book-Reviews/2820/Personality-Not-Included-by-Rohit-Bhargava.html

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com