Friday, July 4, 2008

Planning Something Very Unique in August


I've got some interesting tours coming up in the next several months - but I just lined up something that I think is going to be really fun.

In August, Dave Richardson, author of Vietnam Air Rescues, will tour cyberspace with me. His book is very good and we'll be talking about it throughout the month. The first Monday in August I'll interview him on my radio show (www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh) and we'll talk about his book. Then, a week or two later, I'll interview him and the man he rescued on his last mission in Vietnam. They both wrote books about their experiences and we'll get to hear their recollections. This will give us the point of view from the air and from land.

I'll post more details as we get closer to the tour - but I'm so excited about this idea that I had to pass the info along now. I've got another interview coming up on my show Monday, July 7, with Jill Lublin and she'll talk about her new book - Get Noticed... Get Referrals. More details in a day or two.

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com
www.virtualblogtour.blogspot.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com