Sunday, November 16, 2008

Book Promo 201 by Nikki Leigh


Book Promo 201 is the second book in my Book Promo series and I'm thrilled (almost beyond words) to say the draft of the manuscript is complete. Now, I am going through the manuscript to fill in some gaps and to figure out what is missing.

I started this book last November and made great progress, but then I started to have a new vision for the book and over the last year, I've deleted over 50,000 words from the manuscript. But, finally, I'm happy with the topics and the content.

I can't wait to get this to my publisher, so I'm working on the editing every chance I get and will certainly post a message when the completed manuscript goes to my publisher :)

Nikki Leigh
PS - This picture is the one I hope to crop and use for the cover :) I took it near Hatteras Inlet on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It was taken with a couple of days of the picture that we used for the cover of Book Promo 101 :)

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com