Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Minute Coach by Masha Malka - SPECIAL OFFER NOVEMBER 12th

I'm posting this a little early, but its a great book and a great offer, so I wanted to make sure folks got a chance to hear about her campaign. Any questions, let me know. The link to my review and the radio interview I did with her are at the bottom of the message.

Shri


I believe with all my heart people have the power to achieve amazing things in their life. I also believe many people may WANT to achieve something, yet, for countless reasons - do not. More times than not, they don't realize how very simple it really is to achieve their dreams.

My friend and colleague, Masha Malka, has written a book that addresses the very reasons why people stop themselves from being all they can be and enjoying the success they dream of. Her newest book, The One Minute Coach; change your life one minute at a time, is perfect for anyone who is ready to discover how to build the kind of life they want.

Masha shares powerful information that took her from complete exile at the age of 17 to now enjoying a successful business and a fulfilling home life. Find out her formula for fulfilling your dreams in The One Minute Coach; change your life one minute at a time.

Today, November 12th, Masha has gathered together leading authors and experts to show you new ways to transform your life like never before. You have the opportunity in THIS moment, to learn from 87 incredible authors, speakers, entrepreneurs and coaches as well as some modern day luminaries Wayne Dyer, Chris and Janet Atwood, Ken Foster, and me. We are here to help you live the best life you possibly can.

If you, or someone you know, is ready to make some breakthrough changes in your personal and professional life like never before do yourself a favor and read more about Masha Malka's book, The One Minute Coach; change your life one minute at a time.

http://mashamalka.com/bookpromotion/

On a personal note, I would love to share my review of Masha's book. Its located here - http://muzesmusings.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... malka.html. I also did an interview with Masha on my radio show yesterday and you are welcome to listen or download a copy for yourself - www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh/2008/1 ... asha-Malka.

In success,

Shri Henkel

P.S. Getting your copy, your gifts and a jumpstart on your goals is just a click away.

P.P.S. When you buy the book today, you are helping two very worthy organizations and getting 91 gifts for yourself.

P.P.P.S. I know you know lots of people who would love to get the book and enjoy all the bonus gifts. Why not share this message with them so they too, can begin to enjoy The One Minute Coach; change your life one minute at a time as soon as possible and receive all the wonderful bonus gifts.

http://mashamalka.com/bookpromotion/

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com