Sunday, November 11, 2007

Advance Info for My Blog Readers

I switched gears for a little while today and I worked on some book promotion. The biggest gift giving season is almost here - so I'm holding a big book sale. All of my Nikki Leigh novels are on sale. I'm offering special discounts on my books - if you buy multiple books, the price is lower and special prices on shipping. In addition, I'm offering to wrap the book(s) and mail them directly to your friends and family. For all the details, visit - http://www.nikkileigh.com/gift_2007.htm

If you have friends of family that like suspense, mystery, lighthouses, strong women, historic, contemporary, evil villains, and much more - I have a book they would like. We should talk :)

Any questions, let me know and I'd love to hear comments about this. The idea just hit me last night and I worked on the sale page, creating and distributing a press release about my sale a good part of the day. I was going to attend a local craft show, but the fee is over $80 and I figured that I would rather save the $80 have a sale. Why not pass along the savings :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com