Saturday, November 3, 2007

NaNo - Day Three

Today went pretty well. I finished the ten articles for my client and got a couple of things done around the house. By this evening I had 11,032 total words on paper and I got some great Amazon research done today. I was searching for some details I needed and once I stumbled on the info, I had to keep researching :) So, about 3,000 words of Amazon stuff is pieced together and I'll get to that soon.

Tomorrow I plan to get back to social networking. There are a few different ways I want to go with that information and a small bit of it is together, but plenty of info to add :) Its coming along very nice and I've already gotten a few contributions from authors that will be added to the book. How great is that :)

More tomorrow.....

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com