Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NaNo - Day Twenty

I am thrilled to say that I officially have 53,468 words on my new book. For anyone that isn't familiar with NaNo - that means that I've reached the goal for the month. There is still at least 30-40,000 words left in the book - but I've got a big chunk of it on paper. I did break one of my cardinal rules and I jumped around a lot while I was working on this draft, so I need to print out the 212 pages that I have and figure out what's missing and then add that info :)

But, that's six years straight as a NaNo winner -----

Now, I can switch over and work on the galleys for Book Promo 101 and then get back to writing Book Promo 201 :) Whew -- it gets a little confusing around here :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com