Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaNo Day One

What an incredibly productive day. I totally expect to get some cyber smacks over this, but I'm so thrilled with my work today that I just don't think I care :)

I got started a little late this morning, but I worked much of the day. Although I actually took an hour for lunch and took another break for about 2 hours this evening. But, when all the work for the day is tabulated -- I have 7125 words for day one. YEAHHHHH ! ! ! Sorry, just a little excited about that. My hands and fingers are hurting, but otherwise the day went good. Its also good that I made good headway today because the Dell technician is supposed to come to town to fix my laptop tomorrow -- YEAHHH ! ! ! I miss the flexibility of having my laptop working :)

I'm going to take a hot bath and soak my hands to prepare for tomorrow. Book Promo 201 is off to a great start and its sounding good so far :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com/book_promo_101.htm

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com