Saturday, November 17, 2007

NaNo - Day Seventeen

The month is passing and I missed a few days of NaNo. On Wednesday the weather was beautiful and it seemed like a great day to run errands. However, I spent too much time outside evidently. On Thursday morning I woke about 5 am with the worst migraine I'm had in over a year. Our weather changed radically overnight along with rain - that will set my sinuses off every time. The day was very unproductive - to say the least :) Friday I buckled down and got 10 articles done for a client so that I could get back to NaNo today. The result????

I reached 42,000. I enter my word counts each time I finish another section and 42,000 seemed like a great place to stop for tonight :) Hopefully I will reach 45,000 tomorrow - that could depend on how bad the Redskin - Cowboys game goes :) I'm off to update the books that are featured on my promotional blogs. If you would like to know more about the blogs, take a look at the info in the left margin of this blog - there are a bunch of promotional opportunities for authors :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

No comments:

Visit us on the Promo 101 Promotional Services site - http://www.bookpromotionservices.com